ALL submissions must be made on-line from the IEEE IAVVC 2023 paper submission site. Each main author must visit the ePapers website and establish an account with a username and password.
Please login at ePapers and follow these steps:
- Click here for the IAVVC 2023 Submission Portal
- Type in the title of your initial submission and select the topic area your paper falls under best. (note: This will help in choosing the reviewers. The PDF of your initial submission will be uploaded later)
- Click the Submit button.
- On the next page you will see a large green check mark and a statement that the paper was recorded.
- Manuscript is used to refer to the PDF form of your initial submission.
- The last row says Review Manuscript, and has an icon of a yellow folder next to it. Click on this icon, and then you can upload the PDF of your Full Paper on the next page.
- You can also upload the paper by clicking the My Papers tab at the top of the screen, and then select the upload icon on the same row as the name of your paper. The upload icon (third column from the right) will open a dialog box that will enable you to select and upload the Full Paper file via the web or via FTP.
Email submissions will NOT be accepted.
Each full registration can upload one accepted paper, and additional paper uploads (up to 5) can be made at $100 for each additional accepted paper.
Use the same account (User name & Password) for any additional submissions.
If you need to edit any author information or resubmit your paper, it may be done up until the submission deadline.
Use our templates to meet formatting requirements below. Your paper must comply with the following specifications:
- Paper Size: US Letter (8.5″ x 11″)
- Fonts: Embed ALL fonts in your PDF file. Avoid the use of Type 3 fonts.
- File Format: Adobe PDF (.pdf)
- Allowed File Size: 5.0MB
- Do NOT page number your paper
- Do NOT apply security settings to your PDF file.
Note: Deviations from the above paper specifications could impede the review of your paper and result in rejection.
For Further Assistance:
In order to help you meet the above paper specifications, please use the templates which can be found on the templates page.
If you are having problems creating your file, please link to the author help page.
If your paper is accepted for publication at this conference, you will also need to adhere to the following requirements:
- IEEE policy requires you to file a copyright release for each accepted submission. Without a copyright release on file, your paper CANNOT be published. Further instructions will be included in your decision email.
- REMINDER: At least one author per accepted submission must be registered AND attend the conference to present their paper.
- IEEE reserves the right to exclude any accepted paper from distribution after the conference (including, removal from IEEE Xplore) if the accepted paper is not presented at the conference.